11.22.2008

WELL?

How 'bout them RUNN'N UTES!!!
Can I get a spank what?
OH, wait...Todd's gonna KILL me!
WRONG team! ;o)
However sad it is for the Y to lose this year's battle, he is excited for the U to continue on thriving for a great BOWL game pick.
The Y has been good to us in the past, but I must confess that ever since my 12 year old birthday party, my Dad arranged for my tweener friends and I to see the UTES football team in the foyer for autographs the night before a big game, my blood has been mixed. I still remember wearing my RED UTES nightshirt to bed.
Maybe I traded sides before that. It must have been a year or two before I reached 12. Could it possibly have been the year I went into my brothers room with (I'm sure a really cute purple or pink) pen in hand, and while standing on his bed I looked face to face with that AWESOME BYU pennant he had hanging on his wall. The one with ALL the BYU players signatures on it from a winning season. Yeah, well the BEST signature on that pennant after that day... MINE!!!
He and my Dad must have just plain FIRED me from the blue side the day they realized that signature didn't quite fit.
Oh, and by the way...we're back!
...VACATION was...AWESOME...more later.

3 comments:

LL said...

University of UTAH 100%!
Love the team, love the school, love the color red. LOVED the score last night, what a season they're having.
FUNNY story of signing the Y pennant!
Hope you had a great birthday, welcome home!

Makell said...

Go Utes!!!!!!!

Lake-Allen said...

Hooray for the UTES! I would have gone to the game but Oregon was much more fun. Next year! L