My Sweet Mother, Suzanne, returned to Heaven last month. (I will write more about her later, when I can bring my self to do justice to the details in writing.) However, I want to write today that along with her passing- the past 6 months have been one of those “seasons” in life of bitter sweet trials. The kind that we are sent down hereon earth to endure and find strength from. The kind that shake us to the core. The kind that hit not only one at a time- but in waves crashing upon our shore of faith, comfort and hope. The kind of trials that beat us down only to refine and reshape us. I am now waking from the night. Rising with the morning light that I find slowly increasing from behind the mountains to take on the clouds of day ever so brightly. I have hope in my future and what I have the capacity and wisdom to continue. I will continue to glean wisdom from the night and salt from the waves of tears on my pillow. I will move on. I will strengthen. I will endure…I will learn to endure well.

No comments:
Post a Comment