10.13.2013

FAMILY SCRIPTURE DEVOTIONALS

So, I have been trying, or rather wanting to try Smile to get on a routine of morning scripture study.  That’s just not going to work in our house.  We try to get to reading it at night- but find we are just as tired then too, if not more so!  In continuing the quest to find the right time frame that fits our family- and really- just wanting to make sure my kiddos get some spiritual scripture nugget each day- I pinned a link about a month ago to a daily devotional download that was put together.  I finally got a chance today to pull it back up and see if it was something that I would like and incorporate for our family.  I was excited to see that it was!  So I thought, I’d share it-  It is a 16 week series of 3-5 minute scripture devotionals that you can read with your children, or as a family.  They are broken down in to 5 days a week.  I love that each week has a theme- ie)  Kindness, Service, Honesty etc. 

Here is the link below just incase any of you are interested.  It’s called Armor Your Children-

http://www.momentity.com/armor-your-children-updates-plus-special-christmas-edition/

1 comment:

Okie said...

Fun idea. Thanks for sharing. We'll have to give this a try. :)