9.14.2011

BULLDOZE

This Summer…Our favorite local Fairy Trail is nearing a decision of demolition.  All too soon it may become a cement paved freeway.  We will be sad!  This year it was grossly overgrown with vegetation due to the large amount of rainfall we received.  We were pollinated from every angle and lost in the thick of cat tails and reeds towering over our heads in some places 8 feet tall!

I hope to have a few more years before the trail is really gone.  To Let the kids have something they can remember that we did as a family on Sat and Sun afternoon’s during the Spring and Fall.  I mean, come on…we can’t take away a magical trail where that transforms from witches and goblins in the fall to leprechauns and fairies in the spring, right?  Where will they go?  Where will they live?  Oh, right…under the viaduct!  I almost forgot.  :0( 

 

2011-06-26

No comments: