7.08.2010

FUSHIA FAIR & BRIGHT

To believe in life

is to believe there will always be

someone who will water the geraniums. 

- Flavia

Little Miss Alyssa had her dance recital 2 weeks ago.  Her dance was called the Geraniums.  She loved her little costume.  She got to dance on stage to a live orchestra which was pretty neat.  After her dress rehearsal, I let her run down to the near by pond.  It was such a joy to watch her frolic so free in her sweet little tutu.  She was so dainty and full of life.  She twirled and posed to her hearts content.  I got so many fun shots of her-  l loved it!  She ran as fast as she could…her hands in the air.  I did all I could to catch up.  She sang and danced to her own tune.  I was just lucky enough to watch.  

This day is a memory of her that will bloom in my heart forever.  My little dancing flower!  :0)

 

IMG_6229-1IMG_5858IMG_5894IMG_5994 IMG_6054IMG_6055IMG_6077IMG_6114IMG_6196247190IMG_5993

Alyssa ran around the pond to say Hi to the ducks.  I ran as fast as I could to capture any photos I could of her singing to them.  These photos are priceless to me.

“Swan Lake” in training 

2010-06-17

2010-06-171

No comments: