I woke up to the beautiful sight of my two children this morning. I smiled. They handed me a home made certificate to buy flowers for the front yard. Tyson then handed me a booklet he had made in school for Mothers Day. I read it…my heart smiled.
It was a series of questions with fill in the blank answers from Tyson. My favorite line was:
If my mom were a Super Hero she be…
He wrote….HAPPY.
The next line asks because?
He wrote (because)… that’s how she is.
My heart overflowed.
4 comments:
That is SO sweet- I agree with Tyson... you are a superhero and you are happy! Happy Mom's Day!
cutest!
Payoff moment! He's right, you know :)
btw - I ran into a good friend of mine from 5th grade - Angie Bauco. (I knew her as Angie Seamons) and we figured out that you guys were over in the same neighborhood. We have some funny memories - It would be fun to do a park day sometime this summer with all of us and isn't Risa over there, too? Let me know what you think -
You are happy and sweet... just like your name :) <3 <3 <3
Post a Comment